Matcha panna cotta with blueberries Recipe
If you love matcha green tea, then this simple matcha panna cotta recipe with blueberries is perfect for you.
This easy-to-make Matcha Panna Cotta with Blueberries is a simple, no-bake treat that can be put together in under an hour. Fresh blueberries add a burst of color, while the addition of matcha gives a perfect hint of green tea flavor to this incredible light dessert.
The best part is, that it doesn’t require many ingredients to make. Perfect for any occasion, this dessert will make your friends and family happy!
Matcha Panna Cotta with Blueberries is the perfect summer dessert. It’s light, refreshing, and very easy to make.
Matcha Panna Cotta with Blueberries is the perfect ending to any meal. A delicate handmade Japanese green tea custard dessert with blueberries jelly and whipped cream, it is light and refreshing yet comforting!
This luscious matcha panna cotta with blueberries is made from good-quality matcha powder, fresh double cream, and pureed blueberries. The result is a light and refreshing dessert that enhances your mood, at the same time providing plenty of antioxidants!
Panna cotta has always been one of my favorite desserts.
And when you add the lovely fragrance and bright, natural color of matcha, it just feels like the cherry on top!
Deliciously rich in flavor, this creamy dessert comes together with just two simple ingredients. The matcha panna cotta is made with double cream and matcha green tea powder. It’s then served on a plate with fresh blueberries and jelly blueberries, for the perfect presentation.
This refreshing, light healthy dessert couldn’t be easier to make.
Get your matcha fix with this healthy and delicious dessert!
Let’s start the recipe!
Matcha Panna Cotta and Blueberries
- 1 Pot
- 6 Panna cotta Moulds
- 1 Baking tray
- 800 g Double cream
- 300 g Whole milk
- 180 g Caster Sugar
- 4 1/2 Gelatine Sheets
- 3 tbsp Matcha powder
- 200 g Blueberries
- Soak the gelatin sheets in cold water until soft.
- Bring the cream and milk with the sugar to a boil.
- As soon as the cream and milk come to a boil, add the gelatin sheets. And mix with a whisk.
- Add the matcha powder and continue mixing.
- Now put the panna cotta mixture in the molds.
- Let it cool until the consistency is solid.
- For the jelly, take half of the blueberries and put them in a saucepan until it melts, and as soon as it reaches a boil add the agar-agar. Strain until all the seeds have been removed and spread in a baking dish until it cools.
- When the jelly is cold, cut the circles with a ring to make a nice decoration.
- We remove the panna cotta from the molds and put 3 circles of jelly and three blueberries on top. And the dish is ready. We remove the panna cotta from the mold
In the end, it was a pretty simple recipe. One that I already had most of the ingredients for and therefore didn’t have to spend any extra money on.
In fact, I even still have some leftover matcha powder to make another one or two before it goes bad. Aside from the fact that it’s super tasty, this panna cotta is really healthy for you, too. Matcha is thought to help give you energy during your day and can also boost brain power and metabolism thanks to its Theanine content.
Blueberries are rich in antioxidants, and help fight against diabetes, heart conditions, and other diseases…and if that weren’t enough, they’re rich in vitamin C as well. And while they cost a little bit more than regular berries, they’re totally worth it if you can afford them (or find them cheaply). If not, though, don’t worry; use whatever kind of fresh berries you can get your hands on!
I hope you enjoyed this recipe. And as always Buon Appetito!
More Recipes Quick Read:
- Rabbit ragù recipe with fresh pici pasta.
- Matcha panna cotta with blueberries
- How To Make A Classic Style Steak Tartare At Home
- How to Sous Vide Beef and Make a Celeriac Puree
- How to Cook Pappa Pomodoro and Seared Scallops
- Black Cod in Coconut Broth Soup
- Slow Cooked Octopus With Smoked Potato Cream And Parsley
- How To Make a Delicious Venison Tagliatelle Ragù