How to make tart shells – recipe
Tart shells can be used for a variety of recipes, you can even use them salty.
I really love the Lemon meringue tart or with chocolate or fruit tart.
Tarts pastry shells are truly the sweet that everyone loves. Both for the speed of its preparation and for all the combinations that suit it.
This is a very easy recipe to make at home because you really need 4 ingredients in what is made in Italy.
– Butter or margarine
What I present in this recipe will be different but very sophisticated and perfect for any filling you want to put in it.
However, before starting our recipe consider the equipment that are one of my favorites:
Now that our equipment is ready and in sight.
- 100 g Unsalted Butter
- 70 g Powdered Sugar
- 20 g Almond Flour
- 30 g Corn Flour
- 170 g Flour for Cakes
- 40 g Egg (Remove some white)
- 1 pinch of Salt
- Beat the butter and add the salt to the Blender Planetary mix lightly.
- Add Powdered sugar, Almond Flour, and Corn Flour.
- Add the egg and mix.
- Finally, add the cake flour and mix well.
- Roll it out to 2mm thickness between parchment papers. 2mm thickness for 10cm diameter.
- Rest in the fridge for 2 hours.
- Line the tart ring. Place it on a perforated mat.
- Bake at 160°C for 15mins. (Checking your oven often to get a nice and even color)
Now that we know how to make tart shells, we need to let them cool and refrigerate them for up to 3 days.