Black Cod in Coconut Broth Soup
Black cod, also known as sablefish, is a delicious and healthy fish that can be cooked in many different ways. This dish is easy to make and can be enjoyed by the whole family.
Black Cod in Coconut Broth Soup Recipe is a delicious and healthy dish that is perfect for a winter meal. The soup is also made with coconut milk, which is a good source of healthy fats.
According to a recent study, black cod is the healthiest fish you can eat. Not only is it packed with nutrients, but it also has a high concentration of omega-3 fatty acids, which are known to be beneficial for heart health. If you’re looking for a delicious and healthy way to cook black cod, try this recipe for coconut broth soup!
How to cook black cod in coconut broth soup
- 1 Pot
- 1 No stick pan
- 4 slices of black cod around 200g each
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 cup of fish broth
- 1/4 tbsp black pepper
- 1 fresh red chilli pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 bunch of fresh coriander leaves
- 1 carrots julienne
- 1 zucchini julienne (only the green side of the skin)
- 1 julienne ginger stick
- 1 lime
- In a large saucepan, heat the oil over medium heat until it is hot. Add, carrot julienne, zucchini julienne, and ginger and garlic julienne and cook until soft, about 1 minute.
- Add the coconut milk, fish sauce, and black pepper. Mix well and bring to a boil. About 5 minutes.
- Fry the black cod fillets on the skin side. About 5 minutes.
- Pour the soup into the bowls.
- Add red chilli and coriander and a few drops of lime.
This recipe for black cod in coconut broth soup is easy to follow and yields a delicious, healthy meal. The combination of fresh seafood and aromatic spices makes for a flavorful soup that is perfect for a winter dinner. Give this recipe a try the next time you are looking for an impressive, yet simple, dish to make.
More Recipes Quick Read:
- Rabbit ragù recipe with fresh pici pasta.
- Matcha panna cotta with blueberries
- How To Make A Classic Style Steak Tartare At Home
- How to Sous Vide Beef and Make a Celeriac Puree
- How to Cook Pappa Pomodoro and Seared Scallops
- Black Cod in Coconut Broth Soup
- Slow Cooked Octopus With Smoked Potato Cream And Parsley
- How To Make a Delicious Venison Tagliatelle Ragù